COVID-19 Operating Policy
Key information to know before you get to the dome:
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at check-in counter.
- Timed golf will be in place until further notice.
- Credit card only. No cash transactions.
- Employees will be wearing masks at all times. Employees within the golf dome will also be required to wear gloves at all times.
- Customers are required to wear masks at all times when they are not hitting in their bay.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been installed at dome entrance and at every other hitting bays.
- Limit of four (4) customers in the lobby at any given time. No waiting will be permitted in the lobby. If you are waiting for your bay, pagers will be distributed to wait-listed golfers to socially distance outside the building.
- Limit of two (2) Golfers on the practice putting surfaces at a time. Flag sticks will be removed, and inserts will be placed within cups on practice green.
- Limit of two (2) Golfers per bay on lower level. One (1) actively hitting and one (1) seated at table.
- Limit of one (1) Golfer per bay on upper deck.
- We will be actively sanitizing all bays and equipment frequently throughout each day.
- Sharing of golf equipment is discouraged and no loaner clubs will be available.